« Home

HAPPILY SETTLED

I am home again, and my time here is passing by so quickly. Next week I return to Nashville and begin my internship. So much has happened in the past week and a half though. I've started figuring out what I need to do to prepare myself for graduation and whatever comes after that. I've been studying up on New York City: Looking at design firms (I really like The Rooster Design Group), reading about neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Manhattan, looking at apartments on Craigslist, and, surprisingly, finding a church I like (Origins Church).

Going along with the moving theme: In my spare time I've been dreaming about decorating my own apartment, buying dishes, painting furniture, and other various things. I've even gone so far as to pick out the salt and pepper shakers that I want:


In other news, my mom and I watched the whole second season of Grey's Anatomy. Excellent. And, I got my haircut...


I wish I had something deeper to say right now, but really I just wanted to post something because I've been manipulating the template all day to make it look like I want :)

I love the header, Heather, or should I say the Heather header. (what?)

Great hair! cool smooth template yo!

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.

Previous posts