« Home | FIRST DRAFT » | BUILDING » | HELVETICA (+ BOOK COVER) » | BY GEORGE » | "ALL MOMENTS ARE KEY MOMENTS" » | HAPPILY SETTLED »

FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC

I promise a longer post sometime soon. But, until then, you probably ought to vote for South Carolina's new license plate simply because you can. It's an amazing experience that, as a designer, is completely depressing. The old one is so much nicer, cleaner, and more professional. Alas. I voted for the orange one. Although I really feel the same about the first two. The last one is just odd. It looks like the tree is a rocket ship flying to the moon.

Oh, and just for fun, I did the back cover and spine:

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.