« Home | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC » | FIRST DRAFT » | BUILDING » | HELVETICA (+ BOOK COVER) » | BY GEORGE » | "ALL MOMENTS ARE KEY MOMENTS" » | HAPPILY SETTLED »

WEBVERTAINMENT

This afternoon as I ate my burnt (yet amazing) grilled chicken sandwich, I decided to watch CNN International and that is when I saw one of the most amazing news stories I've ever seen. Flying Asian carp have invaded the Mississippi River system. Yes, it's true. Crazy flying fish that jump so high and hard and fast that they have broken people's noses. It was hilarious and wonderful: Watch and learn!.

I also stumbled upon this slightly scandalous, a tad inappropriate, and incredibly funny eCard site. These are some of my favorites:













There are so many more. I could go on for a while. Check it out for yourself. But, be forewarned, not all of them are "suitable for work."

As a Charlestonian, filmmaker and Jesus follower who went to NYU, spent 13 years in Manhattan (Soho), and who is about to start blogging about Branded Webvertainment, I must ask the obvious: Are you now retired as a blogger, and what is your new occupation?

Best, Todd Coleman in L.A.

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.