« Home | TAKE 25 » | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED » | WEBVERTAINMENT » | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC » | FIRST DRAFT » | BUILDING » | HELVETICA (+ BOOK COVER) » | BY GEORGE » | "ALL MOMENTS ARE KEY MOMENTS" »

THE HAPPIEST TABLE

I have been home for the past week, and although I've been working a bit it has overall been restful and pleasant. It's always nice to spend time with family and old friends.

It is also nice to go shopping with my mom, even shopping online. Over the past couple of days I have journeyed further on my quest for the happiest table ever. I have almost made it. What makes me so sure are the two items below:


from Kraken's store at etsy.com


40% at Bombay

Very happy indeed.

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.