« Home | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED » | WEBVERTAINMENT » | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC » | FIRST DRAFT » | BUILDING » | HELVETICA (+ BOOK COVER) » | BY GEORGE » | "ALL MOMENTS ARE KEY MOMENTS" » | HAPPILY SETTLED »

TAKE 25

I have had a lot of trouble being successfully creative this week. Inspiration for this project I am working on kept coming and then going and then coming again, but then when I would try to develop a thought it would completely fall apart. However, today I have finally minimally developed one solid icon/image/logo for the event. I need to come up with a few more options before next week, but at least I know I have one:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/teasketches/pool/

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.