« Home | UPDATE? » | THE HAPPIEST TABLE » | TAKE 25 » | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED » | WEBVERTAINMENT » | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC » | FIRST DRAFT » | BUILDING » | HELVETICA (+ BOOK COVER) »

TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME

Over the past week I have decided I want to do these things:

1. Make a series of greeting cards, possibly to sell on etsy.com
2. Design some more book covers
3. Make a really awesome custom portfolio that is super-stylish and will help land me a job in NYC
4. Start sewing more. I'd love to make a quilt or at least a cozy throw blanket. I also want to make a dog leash (see below photo)
5. Learn more German vocabulary so I can actually say something of worth in my class

And, those are just the things that I want to do just for myself. For my classes I have several other projects, and granted they are assigned. But, I want to go above and beyond the actual assignment. I have so many ideas I want to do for my identity and branding project which includes all of the packaging and maybe some signage for an outdoor clothing store. Also I have a class in which we have to map out our entire life in a sort of timeline, and I really want to be creative with it. I'm thinking I'll probably make a booklet. I want it to be very conceptual, and I really want to do it in a style I haven't really done before... something that would match things like Free People or Urban Outfitters or, better yet, Anthropologie. Yeah, I have a lot to do. I wish everything didn't take so much time.

Look how amazingly cute this dog leash (by Anna Maria Horner) is:

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.