« Home | QUILT-ASTIC! » | TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME » | UPDATE? » | THE HAPPIEST TABLE » | TAKE 25 » | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED » | WEBVERTAINMENT » | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC » | FIRST DRAFT »

QUILT QUEST 2007

Instead of doing all of the other things in life that i really need to be doing, like school work, I have spent much of my time this week focusing on my quilt. Whenever I start I just can't seem to stop. The past two nights I've stayed up past 2 to work on it. And, I am pleased to announce, that the first phase of the quilt has been completed. All of the strips are sewn together which means now I have no choice but to do my school work because I left the fabric for the border in Little Rock. Therefore, the quilt is being put away until Thanksgiving. Anyways, enough of this typing stuff. All anyone really cares about is the pictures... so here they are:

This morning the quilt looked like this on my bed:

Then it outgrew the bed:

Nice quilt!

looks pretty sweet Heather. Way to be.

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.