« Home | SOMETIMES I MAKE THINGS » | KIDNEYS » | QUILT QUEST 2007 » | QUILT-ASTIC! » | TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME » | UPDATE? » | THE HAPPIEST TABLE » | TAKE 25 » | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED »

BRANDED

I am about to finish up my semester here, and so I thought I'd bits of one of my larger projects this semester: a complete identity system for a fictional outdoor apparel company called Popo Agie Falls (pronouced poh.poh.jah or zhia, if you want to be fancy). Apparently it's a really well known and beautiful part of in Wyoming; who knew? I worked on all of their office documents as well as in store packaging. And I did some catalog spreads, just for fun. Here is a sampling:







P.S. All of the apparel photos in the catalog spreads are from Patagonia. They have very pretty things, a really nice website, and an amazing catalog!

You are so outrageously talented.

Working tomorrow morning/early afternoon, but pretty sure the evening will find me you-know-where.

If not, then surely see you Thursday. :) You should have been there when we trimmed the Thompsons' tree (or rather, for the aftermath) Sunday night. Good times.

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.