« Home | QUILT QUEST 2007 » | QUILT-ASTIC! » | TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME » | UPDATE? » | THE HAPPIEST TABLE » | TAKE 25 » | SHINE ON EVERYONE » | IN WORD OR DEED » | WEBVERTAINMENT » | FROM SOUTH CAROLINA TO NYC »

KIDNEYS

Just wanted to share this video with the world.

Colbert stole some good old Moody family humor last night. No one will understand but my famlly, but seriously. Kidneys.

Enjoy:

Stephen's recitation of absinthetinence (note the great spelling on my part!) was such a great "kidneys" moment. Truly enjoyed. : )

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.