« Home | NEW YOOORK CITY » | BRANDED » | SOMETIMES I MAKE THINGS » | KIDNEYS » | QUILT QUEST 2007 » | QUILT-ASTIC! » | TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME » | UPDATE? » | THE HAPPIEST TABLE » | TAKE 25 »

LET FREEDOM RING

In honor of the upcoming Iowa Caucus, I would like to bring to the public eye something that has been swarming around in my mind for a long time. And since there is no great sentiment that I can put forth in order to set this statement up, I will just come out and say it:

Every time I see John Edwards I am reminded of Templeton the Rat from my childhood memories of the cartoon movie Charlotte's Web.

You don't believe me? See the evidence:


About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.