« Home | AND A CRAFTY NEW YEAR » | LET FREEDOM RING » | NEW YOOORK CITY » | BRANDED » | SOMETIMES I MAKE THINGS » | KIDNEYS » | QUILT QUEST 2007 » | QUILT-ASTIC! » | TOO MANY IDEAS, NOT ENOUGH TIME » | UPDATE? »

GIRAFFES & ART = !!!

I stumbled upon these while looking through the Drawn! illustration blog. Crazy, yet wonderful. Enjoy...





"It gives me mental nutritional catalyst to the meloncholy of what "necking" cud truly be...and here i was chasing THAT monkey with omega-3 and vitamin b shots,...you saved my life..."

Hi,
thanks for posting this. I just found it by random.
If you like to see more, please check here (for example) :
http://www.martin-missfeldt.com/art-pictures/baroque-romanticism/

Best wishes, Martin
Why stop blogging?

Post a Comment

About me

  • My name is Heather and I love people, making art, drinking espresso, airports and traveling, taking walks, recycling, reading, spirituality, discovering who Jesus is, trees in the winter time, avocados, graphic design, podcasts, sushi, cold weather, typefaces, and watching movies.